If you need in-person servicetext the word PCCLB to (727) 472-4163
or click here to get in line online.
Make a Payment
The Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board will conduct a public and business meeting on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 9:30 am at The Pinellas County Extension Building, 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo FL 33774 to discuss Local Technical Amendments to the 7th Edition of the Florida Building Code.
For additional information, contact the PCCLB at (727) 582-3105.
LICENSE RENEWALS AND LATE FEES
If you did not renew your license prior to this year's extended deadline, you owe late fees in addition to any other fines or penalties owed. Visit the Online License Renewal portal and pay by credit card. If you are unable to renew your license online, visit the License Renewal Late Fees page and follow the steps to calculate the total amount due. You can then renew by mail or in-person. If you need in-person service, text the word PCCLB to (727) 472-4163 when you are ready to get in line OR click here to get in line online.
Citations and administrative fines can be paid online by credit card. Visit the Online Payments portal to pay now. If you are unable to pay your fine(s) online, you may remit payment by check or money order by mail.
For inquiries, please contact us by email or telephone to help resolve any outstanding issues.
We investigate reports of unlicensed contracting. Please call (727) 582-6767 or submit a report online.
The Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (PCCLB) regulates certain construction and home improvement contractors practicing in Pinellas County, including all local municipalities. The agency is supported by the Contractor Licensing Department, which oversees day-to-day administration, records maintenance, and contractor license investigations in the county.
Location of all PCCLB Meetings and Hearings:
Until further notice, all PCCLB Meetings will be held in the Magnolia Room at the Extension Services Building, 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo, 33774 and PCCLB Special Magistrate Hearings will be held via Zoom.
|January 25||July 19|
|March 15||September 20|
|May 17||November 15|
|January 11||July 12|
|February 8 - cancelled||August 9|
|March 10 - cancelled||August 23|
|March 22||September 13|
|April 5||October 11|
|May 10||November 8|
|June 14||December 13|
Report unlicensed construction activity
Follow the link above to report unlicensed construction activity. Reports can also be made by calling the Pinellas County Hotline at
- Contractor Classifications / Work Descriptions
- Fee Schedule
- License Renewal Online - save time, renew online.
- Education Renewal Requirements - Education Renewal Requirements l Specialty Contractors who renewed in 2019 do not have continuing education requirements due until 2021.
- Pay Fines:
- Submit Insurance Certificates to email@example.com
- Important Codes & Notices
- Local Amendments
- Notice of Action (April 23, 2018)
Resources for Consumers:
- How to Choose the Right Contractor - English - En Español
- How to Choose a Contractor - Tips and resources to help you make an informed decision
- Contractor List - A complete list of all Contractors in Pinellas County
- Check a Business - A database of complaints filed against businesses in the County within the last five years
- Consumer Tips - Get information and resources to help in planning your project or choosing your Contractor
- File a Complaint Against a Contractor - Instructions and forms to file a complaint
- Florida Lien Law - How to avoid construction liens on your property
- Home Improvement Scams - Protect yourself against unsavory characters or schemes and how to report them
- Florida Building Codes
- Florida Independent Special District Information
- Florida Dept of Business and Professional Regulation
- Pinellas County Municode / Ordinances
- Pinellas County: