Beginning February 6, 2019, our offices will be closing every Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. for internal training, development, and improvement.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (PCCLB) regulates certain construction and home improvement contractors practicing in Pinellas County, including all local municipalities. The agency is supported by the Contractor Licensing Department, which oversees day-to-day administration, records maintenance, and contractor license investigations in the county.
Location for all meetings
STAR CENTER GENERAL CONFERENCE ROOM
7887 Bryan Dairy Rd., Largo
- Upcoming Regular Board Meetings
- January 22, 2019
- March 19, 2019
- Upcoming Special Magistrate Hearings
- January 15, 2019
- March 12, 2019
Report unlicensed construction activity
Follow the link above to report unlicensed construction activity. Reports can also be made by calling the Pinellas County Hotline at
- Fee Schedule
- License Renewal Online - save time, renew online.
June 19 – October 2, 2019
- Education Renewal Requirements - Specialty Contractors must have all education requirements satisfied and current in order to renew license(s) online for 2019.
- Pay Fines:
- Contractor Classifications / Work Descriptions
- Please submit Insurance Certificates to email@example.com
- Important Codes & Notices
- Local Amendments
- Notice of Action (April 23, 2018)
Resources for Consumers:
- How to Choose the Right Contractor - English - En Español
- How to Choose a Contractor – Tips and resources to help you make an informed decision
- Contractor List – A complete list of all Contractors in Pinellas County
- Check a Business – A database of complaints filed against businesses in the County within the last five years
- Consumer Tips – Get information and resources to help in planning your project or choosing your Contractor
- File a Complaint Against a Contractor – Instructions and forms to file a complaint
- Florida Lien Law – How to avoid construction liens on your property
- Home Improvement Scams – Protect yourself against unsavory characters or schemes and how to report them
- Florida Building Codes
- Florida Independent Special District Information
- Florida Dept of Business and Professional Regulation
- Pinellas County Municode / Ordinances
- Pinellas County: