Updated October 1, 2021:
CAN’T RENEW ONLINE? Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Does your license start with C-? Continuing education is required before you can renew. Locally licensed contractors must renew in person, by mail or using our drop box. Information on requirements.
- Check your license status using our online search tool. Before searching, uncheck the Select Active Licenses Only box. For best results, search by your license number. State contractors: use I- before your state license number.
- Use the online renewal portal and try to renew online. If you are unable to renew, review the messages or instructions to help you calculate the fees owed.
- Find your license type, status and insurance conditions in the matrix below.
- Renew by mail or using our drop box. Include a check or money order for the amount noted below. Note: if you have a lapse in insurance, add $125.00 Reinstatement Fee.
- To visit in person: 10-15 minutes before coming to our office you must text the word PCCLB to (727) 472-4163 to get in line. You will receive a text telling you when it is your turn to enter the building. Do not enter the building unless you received a text telling you which service window to visit.
- If you need help getting in line contact us through our kiosk OR call (727) 582-3100 and choose Option 1 during regular business hours.
- If you still need assistance call (727) 582-3100 and choose Option 2 during regular business hours.
If your license Status is C (Closed), you will have to reregister with us. Use this form if you are State Licensed.